What to do after Failing in 12th
Business Career India News Internet World

What to do after Failing in 12th?

What to do after Failing in 12th?

Failing in 12th – If you have failed in 12th or due to some reason you had to leave your studies in the middle, due to which you have passed class 10th, but you have not been able to do 12th.

And now you think about what should be done in such a situation, then you will answer your question in this article. Here, through this article, various education and employment options available in India for 12th failed candidates will be made aware of.

But our first suggestion for 12th failed students is that you take admission in 12th class again and try to pass in it.

Nevertheless, if you do not wish to take admission in class 12th and seek other options, you will get complete information related to it. So let us know what to do after the 12th fail or what to do after failing in 12th?

There are options for both studies and jobs in India in front of the failed candidates in 12th. Here the information about both the available alternatives will be given in detail, which is as follows:-

Engineering Diploma from Polytechnic Institutes

Every 12th fail candidate who is 10th pass can do a 3-year diploma in any engineering trade/branch from all polytechnic educational institutes.

There are polytechnic institutes in all the states and almost all the union territories of India in which the educational qualification for admission is 10th class with some minimum marks.

And after passing an engineering diploma from polytechnic, you become eligible to apply for the post of junior engineer in both government and private companies.

The following are the main diploma courses of 3-year engineering in polytechnic institutions:-  

  • Computer science and engineering
  • Information technology
  • Electronics engineering
  • Mechanical engineering
  • Electrical engineering
  • Civil engineering; etc.

Top 5 Job Options after 12th Commerce

ITI Course

Apart from pursuing engineering diploma courses from polytechnic institutes, the option of pursuing any technical or non-technical course from ITI educational institutions is also available to 12th failed, and 10th passed candidates.

The eligibility for admission to various 1st and 2nd-year courses offered in ITI is also 10th class. And even after various ITI courses, you can apply for jobs in many government departments and private companies.

Graduation from IGNOU

You will be amazed to know that 12th failed students can also pursue a recognized graduation degree course from a recognized university. Yes, you read that right.

If you have not passed class 12th, then you can do a BA (Bachelor of Arts) or some other graduation course from IGNOU itself through the Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) course of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).

So if you want to do a bachelor’sbachelor’s degree course after failing in 12th, instead of doing any diploma course based on class 10th, you can do so through IGNOU’sIGNOU’s BPP course.

In the above article, you have information about some undergraduate degree/diploma/certificate courses available in India after the 12th fail.

Now further, you will get information about the government job options in India for 12th failed candidates. So let us tell you that what are the government jobs options in India for those who fail in 12th class.

Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Central Departments

The appointment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in various central departments of India is made through the SSC MTS exam conducted by SSC. It is a Group-C government post known in earlier times by the names of Peon, Daftari, etc.

SSC MTS exam is conducted almost every year and the educational qualification to apply for it is 10th class. So 12th Fail Candidates who are 10th class passed and fall within the prescribed age limit can apply for SSC MTS Exam.

Group-D Posts in Railway Department

Candidates failing in class 12th can get appointed to the post of Group-D in the Indian Railway Department through the “RRB Group-D Exam” to be conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

This is also that to apply for the RRB Group-D exam; only 10th class passed students are eligible, and the 12th class is of no use for this exam.

Constable in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)

To apply for the Constable (Sepoy) post in Central Armed Police Forces of India such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB, etc., candidates should also have passed the 10th class.

For the appointment of constable in BSF, CRPF, etc. Departments have to apply for the “SSC Constable (GD) Exam” to be conducted by SSC and to apply for this exam, candidates must have passed the 10th class.

Other job options

12th failed, and 10th class passed candidates also can apply for some other jobs like Gramin Dak Sevak, Home Guard, Delivery Boy, etc.


Here, through this article, after failing in 12th, various education and jobs options available in India have been told. Therefore, if you do not want to do 12th after failing in 12th, you can make your career through the above options.

But candidates must know that there is some minimum and maximum age limit for most of the jobs mentioned above and course opportunities. You can apply for admission in the respective position or course within that fixed age limit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *